Ceramaret SA designs and manufactures precision components from ultra-hard materials such as advanced ceramics, ruby, and sapphire for high-technology applications. Founded in 1907 and led by the Maret family, the company was part of the MK Holding SA industrial group from 1991 to 2013. Since the 1st of January 2014, Ceramaret SA has been part of the KOWEMA AG group in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
In 2016, Maillard Frères SA, a company specialized in the drilling, boring, and turning of synthetic ruby, sapphire and other advanced ceramics was fully integrated into Ceramaret SA.
In 2018, in order to expand its presence in Germany, Ceramaret SA acquired MicroCeram GmbH in Meissen, specialized in complex parts in Aluminum- and Zirconium Oxides.
Employees’ expertise and state-of-the-art technology are the most important ingredients of our success. That is why Ceramaret aims to provide a positive working environment for all its employees. Their satisfaction is our focus.
Ceramaret employs more than 200 highly qualified and motivated individuals.
We offer numerous benefits:
- 5 or 6 weeks vacation depending on your age
- Market-driven salaries
- Excellent coverage through a mandatory pension plan, with 60% of the contributions made by the employer
- Contribution to a private sickness fund
- Time off between Christmas and New Year's to celebrate with family and friends
- Modern facilities and state-of-the-art production plant for ideal working conditions
- A company restaurant offering a varied menu and quality at affordable prices in a friendly atmosphere
- Ample parking around the company's perimeter